There are many ways to make gold in WoW, including the popular Auction House, crafting or gather something, etc. But apparently, most of us still favor the most cliche method to make gold in all MMOPRG: farming.
Bashing monsters while earning gold is a great way to testing your skill and gear while having fun at the same time. These are some spots you can visit in Northrend:
1. The Storm Peaks
– Scion of Storm (level 78); have 33% chances to drop Relic of Ulduar, 26% chances for Crystallized Air.
– Seething Revenant (level 79); have 34% chances to drop Relic of Ulduar, 26% chances for Crystallized Fire.
– Icebound Revenant (level 78); have 22% chances for Crystallized Water.
– Nascent Val’kyr (level 78); have 100% chances to drop Dissolved Soul Essence, 0.5% chances for Fractured Scarlet Ruby.
– Valkyrion Aspirant (level 74); have 29% chances to drop Frostweave Cloth, 41% chances for Relic of Ulduar.
2. Wintergrasp (PvP territory)
– Tempest Revenant (level 80); have 100% chance to drop Crystallized Air.
– Water Revenant (level 80); have 99% chances to drop Crystallized Water.
– Shadow Revenant (level 80); have 99% chances to drop Crystallized Shadow.
– Flame Revenant (level 80); have 99% chances to drop Crystallized Fire.
– Earthbound Revenant (level 80); have 100% chances to drop Crystallized Earth.
Note that these mobs can only be seen with the ‘Essence of Wintergrasp’ buff.
– Converted Hero (level 79); have 40% chances to drop Frostweave Cloth. They come in pack with about six mobs per pack, so if you can round them up and kill them quickly you will get nice gold per hour rate.
Note: before you get start, check the items prices at your realm first; that way you can go for the one that offer maximum profits.
Several aspects have to be considered before selecting the right Salesforce Consulting Partner as partnering… Read More
Your continued dedication and attention is required when pursuing affiliate marketing. You will find helpful… Read More